A Quick Guide to Account Live Password Reset
Account Live Password Reset- Microsoft Account Live gives you complete authorization to organize and manage everything related to your Microsoft products. The account also makes it quite simple to collaborate with the other Microsoft users and keep things synchronized. You can tune in to the best entertainment and keep all your essential files on hand.
Creating a new Account Live account, you need to visit account.live.com, click Sign in with Microsoft or the Sign in button (top-right corner). Now, click Create One, provide the required credentials (email ID or phone number), and set a strong password. At any time, if you observe unauthorized access to your account, it is good to change Account Live password. Moreover, you can also do the same if you have not changed it for a while now.
However, if you forget Account Live password then visit account.live.com/password/reset, and execute the correct steps for Account Live password reset. Detailed steps on both Microsoft account password reset as well as change Microsoft account password has been provided here.
Steps to change Account Live password
- Visit account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your registered email, phone number or Skype Id
- Click Next
- Enter your password
- Now open your Profile Settings
- Click Change Password
- Proceed as instructed on the screen
- Enter current password
- Now, provide the new password
- Make sure it is strong enough to hoodwink the hackers
- Enter the same password again to verify
- Click Save or Submit to complete the process
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Account Live Password. If you experience any glitch during this process, it is recommended to contact Account Live support professionals.
Steps to Account Live password reset
If you find trouble signing in to Account Live, then go for Account Live password reset by following these instructions:
- Visit Account Live password recovery by visiting account.live.com/password/reset
- Enter your registered email ID
- On the next step, click Forget Account Live password
- You might be asked a few details for the verification
- Enter the same correctly
- Now, provide an alternate email ID to receive Account Live password recovery link
- Access that email, click Recover Account Live password link
- Enter a new password twice
- You are good to go!
If you have any doubt, then dial our Microsoft Customer Service Number for the best assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can delete it with these steps:
- Log off your current Microsoft account and make a new Local Account
- Now, sign in to that Local Account, hit the Start button, and open Settings
- Click Accounts and then Your Account
- From the list, select the Microsoft Account you want to delete
- Hit Remove and then Yes to verify the deletion
- You are good to go!
(Tip- Before you delete your Microsoft account permanently, make sure you end all subscriptions as they will become null after the deletion)
Microsoft sends you notifications to change password if it finds illicit access or any unusual activity happening over your account. You might also get notified for the same due to any security reason. Here is how you can change Microsoft password:
- Log in to Microsoft account and choose Security
- Go for Change Password
- Enter your existing password and then provide the new one
- Retype the password to verify
- Click Save to finish the process
Resetting your password is needed when you forget Microsoft password and cannot access your subscribed products and services. To recover Microsoft password, follow these instructions:
- On the Microsoft’s login page, enter your registered email ID or phone number
- Click Forget password on the next page
- You will be redirected to Microsoft Recover your Account page
- Enter the alternate email address that should be active
- If you don’t have the one, create the same with Outlook.com
- Enter the Captcha carefully
- Click Next, and you will receive a Microsoft password reset link on the provided email
- Open that link, and enter the new password twice to finish the reset process
- You can now access your Microsoft account with this new password
For further assistance, don’t hesitate to speak to one of our Microsoft customer support technicians.