“I am using Outlook on the web, and I think someone is using my account. What should I do to change outlook password or immediate secure my account?”
“I forgot Outlook password. How can I recover or reset it without contacting Outlook customer support team?”
These two are the most common issues Outlook users face, and you would be surprised to know that there is no rocket science to fix them out. Here, in this article, we are going to provide you with the most straightforward steps by following which you can easily access your Outlook account or change Outlook password.
(Please note that this article is applicable for Outlook web app that is tailored for the organizations to help them to manage email servers running Exchange Server 2013 or 2010.)
Steps to change Outlook password?
Changing Outlook password is required when you feel that someone has access to your Outlook account. To secure your account as well as to prevent it from cybercrimes, set a new password for it by following these instructions:
- Open any web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Go to Outlook website
- Provide your username and then enter the registered password to sign in
- Hit the Sign in button
- Go to Settings and then Select Change Password
- Set a new password
- Make sure you read the password guidelines for the same
- Then Enter it again to confirm
- Click Save or Submit to finish the process
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your password.
Steps for Outlook password reset
Forgot Outlook password? Don’t worry; you can reset or recover it by executing a few instructions:
- Go to Outlook website
- Click Sign in, and enter your registered Outlook email ID
- Click Next and then Enter
- When you prompt to ask the password, click Forget password
- Enter your recovery email and then click Submit
- An Outlook password reset link will be sent to this ID
- Access that mail, search for the password reset email
- Click the URL given in the email and proceed according to the password reset instructions
- Enter the new password twice and then hit Next
- You can now access your Outlook account with this password!
If you are still unable to reset your password, then follow this guide – reset outlook password
To contact Outlook support for troubleshooting and technical help, drop your message to the Chat option or contact-
Dial Toll-Free Support Number ( 1888-315-9712 )