AOL mail is a worldwide popular web mail that offers its users the ultimate emailing experience. No matter if you are availing AOL internet services or not, you can still access your AOL mail. To start sending and receiving emails, all you have to do is to create a new account with AOL. Once created, it needs your username and the password to access the account. In case, if you find any login difficulty, then contact AOL technical support for password recovery team for an immediate help.
Being a popular email service, AOL also gives its users the complete freedom to modify their account security settings. If you are also looking out for the easiest steps to do the same with AOL mail for mobile web browsers, then this article is for you. Here, we have provided you with the procedure to modify and reset AOL mail password some of the basic account security settings. Check them out:
Account security settings
- To edit, login to your AOL mail account
- Now open Settings from the main Menu
- Chose Account Info
- Now, select Account Security
- You will see different options to update the settings
Change your AOL Password
- Go to your AOL mail Account Settings
- Select Change Password from Account Info option
- Enter your current password
- Now, provide a new password and then retype it to confirm
- Tap Continue
- In this step, you will also get the option to choose your recovery options and further connected applications with your AOL mail
- To finish, tap Looks Good or Continue
- Your password has been successfully changed!
If you still face issues while changing your AOL mail password, then reach out to the AOL customer support for password recovery support professionals and get instant assistance.
Adding two-step verification
To enhance the security of your AOL account, you can enable two-step verification. Wondering how? Just look at these instructions and execute them carefully:
- Visit the Settings section
- You will see a Toggle button; tap it to turn on this feature
- Provide your mobile number where you will receive the code on every login
- Tap Send SMS
- To Verify, enter that code in the space provided
- Follow further instructions to complete the process
For any help, get in touch with the AOL support professionals.