Recover or Change Outlook Password Here!
Outlook password reset- Emails are the most reliable and the easiest way of communication preferred by both consumers and businesses across the globe. Among the present email clients, Outlook is the one that has been successfully fulfilling the emailing requirements since its first launch in 1992. It would be no wrong to say that this Microsoft’s email client is complete personal information manager that brings in several exceptional features to enhance your emailing experience. These features include:
- Contact Manager
- Note Taking
- Web Browsing
How can I create a new Outlook account?
Creating a new Outlook mail account is no rocket science. You can do this by visiting the MS Outlook website, clicking on the Sign Up button, entering the required details, and setting up a password, respectively. Once created, you can use your registered username and the password to access your account and start sending/receiving emails. Like the ease of creating an Outlook account, changing its password is also a child’s play. To change Outlook password, read out the information provided here.
How to change Outlook password?
You can execute this process whenever you feel that someone has gained access to your account or Outlook has sent you an email containing the link or URL for Outlook password reset. Here is how you can do this:
(Please note that the steps provided here to change outlook password apply to Office 365 (semi-annual updates subscribers), Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010)
- Open Outlook
- Go to File, choose Account Settings, and then choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Choose the email account for which you want to change the password
- Click Change
- In the Change Account window, under the Logon information, enter a new password
- Click Next and then Finish
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Outlook mail password.
- Open Outlook and from the Tools tab, choose Accounts
- From the list, choose the email you want to change the password for
- If there is only one Outlook account, you will see one email ID in the list
- Provide a new password for your Outlook account
- Finish the process by clicking Close button
- Your new password will be saved automatically
How to reset or recover Outlook password?
Resetting or recovering Outlook password is needed when you forget Outlook password and facing the login error. To reset Outlook password, follow these guidelines:
- Visit Microsoft Outlook’s password reset page
- Enter your user ID
- Now enter the captcha correctly in the box provided
- Click Next
- Enter new password
- Retype it to confirm and proceed as instructed on the screen
You would now be able to recover Outlook password and access your Outlook account.
While performing Outlook password reset or Outlook password recovery process if you face any difficulty then connect to Outlook customer support team for the immediate assistance. The experts or support professionals will be glad to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here is the assured fix:
- Open Outlook and select Sent Items from the Folder pane (Left)
- Double-click the message you want to recall
- Now, open the Message tab, choose Actions, and hit Recall this Message option
- Choose either of these two:
- Delete unread copies of this message
- Delete unread copies and replace with a new message
- Hit the Ok button
(In case, if you are sending a replacement message then click Compose and then hit the Send button)
- Check your network connectivity
- Verify your Outlook email settings
- Remove all suspicious emails from your inbox
- Check antivirus or Windows Firewall settings
- Repair your Outlook
- Choose Apps and Features from the Windows Start menu
- Opt for the MS Office product key you want to initiate the Repair process for
- Choose Modify
- Select either Click-to-run or MSI-based install
- Go for Repair by proceeding according to the instructions displayed on the screen
- Open Outlook application and choose Options from the File tab
- Go to Mail and then Signatures
- Choose the Signature you want to change and hit the Edit Signature box to make changes
- Click Save and then Ok
- It’s done!
For assistance on other Outlook related topics, feel free to contact our Outlook customer support team.