Stepwise Instructions to reset Windows Live Mail Password!
Windows Live Mail Password Reset- Windows Live Mail is a free web-based email client known for delivering an ultimate emailing experience to consumers and businesses. Designed specifically for the specific versions of Windows OS, this email service is loaded with a gamut of features and functionalities. Once you complete the Windows Live Mail account creation process, the only thing you need to access your account is the username and the password. You can also take windows live mail support help to reset the password of your account.
Like any other email program, Windows Live Mail account also requires security. Therefore, it is always advised to set a strong password for your account. Strong password here means a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. At any time, if you forget Windows Live password or want to change the same, then you can follow the instructions provided here.
The same can be done effortlessly by calling Windows Live Mail support team that works all day long to deliver the most reliable and quick services to both new and existing users. You can contact them anytime by dialing the Windows Live Mail customer support number.
Steps to Windows Live Mail Password Reset
This process needs to be executed when you forget your password and are not able to access it. Here is how you can do that:
- Go to your Windows Live Mail login page
- Click Forget Windows Live Mail password
- Enter your recovery email ID, and you will receive a Windows Live Mail password recovery or reset link
- Click that link and go according to the instructions mentioned in that email
- Enter the new password twice
For further information, contact Windows Live Mail customer support team.
Steps to change Windows Live Mail Password
Changing your Windows Live Mail password is required if you think that your account has been compromised or hacked. Follow these guidelines for the same:
- Log in to your Windows Live Mail account
- Enter your username and the password
- Go to your Profile Settings
- You will find Change Password option
- Provide the existing password
- Enter the new password
- Type it again to confirm
- You are good to go!
The next time you will log in to your Windows Live Mail account, enter the new password with the previous username.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Check your internet connection. A possible reason behind the occurrence of this error is that your system might not be connected to hi-speed internet network.
- Try the same by disabling the antivirus or Windows Firewall
Windows Live Mail has been discontinued, and Outlook is the new email client Microsoft is offering for the emailing. To create a new Outlook account, avail our customer support services. If you have problems with your existing Windows Live Mail account, then avail our support for Windows Live Mail services.
Since Windows Live Mail has been terminated, you can transfer your emails to Outlook. Go through the process given below:
- Access both the emails (Outlook and Windows Live Mail)
- Go to the File tab in Windows Live Mail
- Choose Exportand and then choose Email Messages
- Hit Microsoft Exchange from the list of formats
- Hit Next
- Click Ok when you see a message saying “all your emails will be exported to Microsoft Outlook.”
- Proceed according to the further onscreen instructions
- It’s done!