utlook password reset- Emails are the most reliable and the easiest way of communication preferred by both consumers and businesses across the globe. Among the present email clients, Outlook is the one that has been successfully fulfilling the emailing requirements since its first launch in 1992. It would be no wrong to say that this Microsoft’s email client is complete personal information manager that brings in several exceptional features to enhance your emailing experience. These features include:
- Contact Manager
- Note Taking
- Web Browsing
How can I create a new Outlook account?
Creating a new Outlook mail account is no rocket science. You can do this by visiting the MS Outlook website, clicking on the Sign Up button, entering the required details, and setting up a password, respectively. Once created, you can use your registered username and the password to access your account and start sending/receiving emails. Like the ease of creating an Outlook account, changing its password is also a child’s play. To change Outlook password, read out the information provided here.
How to change Outlook password?
You can execute this process whenever you feel that someone has gained access to your account or Outlook has sent you an email containing the link or URL for Outlook password reset. Here is how you can do this.
- Open Outlook
- Go to File, choose Account Settings, and then choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Choose the email account for which you want to change the password
- Click Change
- In the Change Account window, under the Logon information, enter a new password
- Click Next and then Finish
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Outlook mail password.
- Open Outlook and from the Tools tab, choose Accounts
- From the list, choose the email you want to change the password for
- If there is only one Outlook account, you will see one email ID in the list
- Provide a new password for your Outlook account
- Finish the process by clicking Close button
- Your new password will be saved automatically
How to reset or recover Outlook password?
Resetting or recovering Outlook password is needed when you forget Outlook password and facing the login error. To reset Outlook password, follow these guidelines:
- Visit Microsoft Outlook’s password reset page
- Enter your user ID
- Now enter the captcha correctly in the box provided
- Click Next
- Enter new password
- Retype it to confirm and proceed as instructed on the screen
You would now be able to recover Outlook password and access your Outlook account.
While performing Outlook password reset or Outlook password recovery process if you face any difficulty then connect to Outlook customer support team for the immediate assistance. The experts or support professionals will be glad to assist you.